Central Pennsylvania Digital Learning Foundation (CPDLF) is an online K-12 school approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education that serves the entire state of Pennsylvania. We are a public school funded through local school district dollars. This means every child in Pennsylvania is eligible to attend and receive individualized attention, regardless of income, technology access, and test scores.
CPDLF offers customizable and flexible cyber education with certified instructors and caring Learning Guides. We have provided personalized experiences for learners for 20 years. Learners are actively involved in developing their own path of learning. Each learner is given the necessary tools to meet his or her future goals. We also empower our learners by providing the relationships and opportunities they need to learn and grow and become career- or college-ready.
About CPDLF Students
CPDLF serves all K-12 students (we call them "learners") in the state of Pennsylvania. Families choose CPDLF when:
- They need an alternative schedule.
- They want a focused learning environment.
- They want individual attention.
- They want more for their child.
CPDLF Learners have access to drop-in centers in Altoona and Stroudsburg. Learning Centers allow for in-person tutoring, test taking, and serve as a quiet place to study. These are also our hubs for school activities, like community celebrations, clubs, and after school events.
Everyone at CPDLF is committed to three important principles:
- Connect - This is a personalized experience where learners (students) and their learning coaches (parents/guardians) are connected and interacting with their Learning Guide and instructors, so everyone is on the same track and working as a team. We expect learners to connect with us every school day, just like any other school.
- Engage - this is a different way of learning (not just in the fact that it happens online) because learners are actively involved in developing their own path of learning! We want each learner to have a meaningful experience that positively contributes to his or her own future goals, and we give them the tools to do that.
- Empower - we equip our learners not just with technology but also with relationships and opportunities to meet in person to help you learn and grow. There will be hard work along the way, but together we can achieve great things.
Every person working with your child believes in this mission and helps to build an environment where learners can thrive.